All times and speakers are subject to change. The event is free, but online pre-registration is mandatory. RSVP’s will close on Wednesday, January 18. Attendees will receive event and security information via email on Thursday, January 19.
12:30 PM — 1:00 PM | Welcome and Opening Plenary
- Neera Tanden, Center for American Progress Action Fund
- Michael Blake, New York Assemblyman
1:00 PM — 1:30 PM | Transition Time
1:30 PM — 3:00 PM | Issue-Based Workshops
Participants will have the option to choose one of five breakouts.
- Immigration with Hareth Andrade, formerly of the Dream Project, Lorella Praeli, formerly of Hillary for America, and Hector Sanchez of the Labor Council for Latin American Advancement
- Health Care with Colin Seeberger of Young Invincibles and Erin Carhart of Planned Parenthood Action Fund
- Student Debt with Alexis Goldstein of Americans for Financial Reform, Breana Ross of the United States Student Association, and Natalia Abrams of Student Debt Crisis
- Civil Rights with Michele Jawando & Ed Chung of the Center for American Progress and Audrey Lopez of Voto Latino
- Climate Change with Alison Cassady of the Center for American Progress, Tina Johnson of the U.S. Climate Action Network, and Adrienne Cooper of Defend Our Future
3:00 PM — 3:30 PM | Transition Time and Snacks
3:30 PM — 5:00 PM | Skills-Based Workshops
Participants will have the option to choose one of three breakouts.
- Citizen Lobbying 101 with Ezra Levin, Angel Padilla, & Myrna Ivonne Wallace Fuentes of Indivisible
- Engaging the Press with Tim Hogan & Sabrina Singh, formerly of Hillary for America, and Jeremy Slevin of the Center for American Progress
- Running for Office with Trey Nix of Roy Cooper for North Carolina, Lucinda Guinn of EMILY’s List, and Mandela Barnes of the State Innovation Exchange
5:00 PM — 5:15 PM | Transition Time
5:15 PM — 6:00 PM | Closing Plenary
- Svante Myrick, Mayor of Ithaca